Allergy Free Carpet Cleaning is a little more expensive than a regular carpet cleaning.
But if you suffer from allergies like hay-fever or Asthma it is worth it.
An allergy occurs when a person’s immune system reacts to substances in the environment that are harmless for most people.
These substances are known as allergens and are found in house dust. mites, pets, pollen, insects, moulds, foods, food additives (like MSG) and some medicines such as penicillin. This immune reaction leads to allergic inflammation (redness and swelling).
Carpet is an amazing trap for dirt, dust, and other allergens that, when left untreated, can make you and your family sick.
Health professionals recommend getting the carpet cleaned once every six to twelve months, depending on traffic. Maintaining a clean carpet is essential for the overall health of your family.
What are the benefits of having your carpets Allergy Free Cleaned,
We use a Low Moisture Carpet Cleaning method where the minimum amount of water and environmentally friendly cleaning solution are applied to your carpets.
Then the carpet is agitated and scrubbed using a state of the art Oscillating Pad Machine with cotton or microfiber pad.
The orbital, oscillating movement of the machine causes it to reach down into the carpet, allowing all sides of the fibre’s to be cleaned from the top down to the backing. This very thorough cleaning of each fibre is achieved using a minimum amount of moisture and ensures both rapid drying and a complete cleaning of each fibre.
Your carpet will dry within one hour…Not days.
Allergy Free Carpet Cleaning – Sunshine Coast
THE BENEFITS OF LOW MOISTURE Environmentally friendly CARPET CLEANING
- You will be very thrilled with our system, which can dry in less than one hour.
- Because our system uses a fraction of the water, no excess moisture is left behind that could promote the growth of mould and bacteria.
- Our environmentally friendly system eliminates this problem and prevents the rotting of your carpet underlay.
- Our system uses all non-toxic cleaning solutions, which are safe for you and your family.
- Low moisture carpet cleaning substantially increases the life of your carpet and underlay.
The Environmentally Friendly Process
- Pre-vacuum: About 85% of soil in most carpets is loose and dry. Our dry vacuum system removes as much of the dry soil as possible.
- Pre-treat spots: We treat any tough spots or stains on the carpet for best results.
- Apply environmentally friendly cleaner: Our solution then penetrates carpet fibre’s gently breaking up trapped soil and stains.
- Clean the carpet: Here we use an Oscillating Pad machine, specially designed with absorbent microfiber pads, to gently scrub the carpet fibres. The pads on the machine extract soil and remove moisture.
- Groom: Finally, we groom the carpet, we may use a carpet rake to remove and separate the carpet fibre’s leaving you with a clean, soft, and groomed carpet,
- Totally safe for pets and children.
- Your carpets will be Dry in 1 Hour
Contact us todayPhone. 0448 500 488