Bedlam Bed Bug Insecticide Spray
for professional use only
For control of susceptible strains of bedbugs and other biting pests in Motels, hospitals, nursing homes, offices, homes, and other situations as specified in the directions for use table. If you think you may have bedbugs contact your local pest control agent.
Test area to be treated first.
To make sure a surface is water-safe, spray in an inconspicuous area to test for possible staining or discoloration.
Check after spray has dried; if staining has not occurred, proceed to spray area to be treated.
- Read directions for use.
- Shake well before each use.
- Vacate room after treatment
- Ventilate before reoccupying.
- Spray only those garments, parts of bedding, including mattresses
and furniture that cannot be either laundered or dry-cleaned.
- Allow sprayed articles and surfaces to dry thoroughly before using or replacing bedding.
- Do not allow children or pets to contact treated areas until surface is dry.
Use Bedlam as part of an IPM program (For professional use only)
Use Bedlam in conjunction with other products labelled for the control of bed bugs such as Onslaught® Microencapsulated Insecticide for a comprehensive bed bug program.
Bed Bug Application
For best results, in addition to treatment with Bedlam Insecticide, pest control
professionals should include additional tactics such as those listed below.
•Conduct a thorough inspection to locate the infestation
•Be certain to look in any harbourage that offer the bed bug isolation and
darkness, such as:
•Behind wall hangings, pictures and mirrors
•Behind electrical switch plates
•In electronics such as radios and alarm clocks
•Under rugs and floor coverings
•In all nooks and crannies of nightstand
•All parts of beds – headboards, footboard, mattress, box springs, frame
•Remove and wash all bedding. Allow surfaces to dry thoroughly before using
or replacing bedding.
•Reduce and remove clutter from the room
•Dispose of infested items that can be discarded
•Encase or bag articles that may be infested, but will not be laundered or discarded
• Remove bedding, clothing and other items that may be laundered or dry cleaned
• Wash and dry on “high heat” dryer setting to achieve a temperature of 185°F
The above information is from MGK.com